KINDLY HAVE I.D. READY & PRINTED, OR MOBILE CONFIRMATION AVAILABLE
No admittance without valid I.D. - Digital copies are not an acceptable form of I.D.
Identification MUST be valid (not expired) and show ALL of the following:
- The bearer's date of birth
- The bearer's signature (except US Military ID – see below)
- A photograph of Bearer
Types of Acceptable ID
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S.
State, U.S. Territory and District of Columbia
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province
- Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License along with expired license (if punched,
no information can be obscured)
- U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
- Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Passport
- Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)